StatCounter

Tuesday 16 September 2014

'I have a new dream now'

"My dream? I had a dream that was shattered...I wanted to get into aeronautical engineering. I wanted to become a pilot. But I have a new dream now. I've thought about a lot and shifted my interest to Geology..planning to do something within the field. oh and I’m going to start my own business!
Hard work and determination keeps me going. It always has. And the fact that I never give up makes me feel proud about myself! I'm looking forward...hoping it gets better. 
Yeah, and I’m working on it."
(Ps-you sure as hell inspire me everyday.)
Photography credits:Amit Rohan

11 comments:

  1. One of the most inspiring people I have a come across. His spirit just boosts me up.
    Cheers to you Lyndon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His never say 'no' attitude and to give in your best in whatever you do was the most inspiring thing about him. I'm proud to have him as a friend who keeps inspiring people.
    Thank you zollea for covering it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hat's off to his determination & courage. It's really inspiring to know that he hasn't given up and is focusing on achieving his new dreams. You'll go a long way boy. Wish u all day best

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lyndon ! ! ! !
    No matter what,still plays football like a BOSS ! ! :P :D >.<

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wit an serious accident aso...my frnd smile always....u inspire me a lot bro...even my mom says to me...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well well well..... Ur a true hero dear...a person with a big dmile and never say no attitude.Ur determination in no matter what u do just surprises me every single time. U focus on a thing and youll make sure you get it done just perfectly.... My model.☺️... Love u buddy

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the strongest people I have come across! And he's a Wonderful person too:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete